Paver Design and Installation in San Diego, CA
When it comes to landscape design and the use of pavers, it is easy to become overwhelmed by the range of options available to choose from for your home. Whether you’re looking for stone, clay brick, or natural stone paver design, we have the experience to determine the best option for your needs!
Our design team at Eco Minded Solutions understands that selecting the right type of paver design for your project can be confusing, so we start with presenting an overview of the different materials that are available. We simplify the paver design options with their added benefits and the potential look each paver type can add to your landscape.
Easily enhance the appearance of your outdoor kitchen and living spaces with modern paver designs carefully selected with environmentally-friendly solutions in mind for the San Diego climate. Contact us today to learn more about paver installation in the San Diego area!
Clay Brick Paver Design
Made of natural clay, clay brick pavers are fired in a kiln to harden and bond the material, increasing its strength and durability.
- Usage: Clay brick pavers are considered to be one of the most long-lasting paver options available, making them a popular choice for commercial and residential property owners. Being so strong and durable, they can withstand extremely high loading weights. Clay brick pavers can be used for driveways, paths, patios, steps, and borders.
- Appearance: Clay brick pavers are available in shades of pinks, reds, browns, and charcoals. The pavers are manufactured in a range of sizes, and come in the standard rectangle and octagon shapes, as well as many other interlocking shapes with complementary trim pieces.
Concrete Paver Design
Concrete paver design material are composed of cement and aggregate which are fabricated to resemble the appearance of natural stone. They offer two important advantages over natural stone pavers: they are stronger and less expensive.
- Usage: The concrete paver manufacturing process is designed to produce a product that can endure harsh weather conditions and high traffic areas. Concrete pavers are ideally suited for all uses, including driveways, paths, patios, steps, and borders.
- Appearance: Concrete pavers come in a wide range of colors, styles, shapes, and sizes. Dyes and pigments are added during the fabrication process to produce pavers in just about any color. We advise the application of a concrete paver color sealant to protect and maintain the appearance of your final product.
Natural Stone Paver Design
Natural stone is excavated from a quarry and then cut into various shapes to be used as pavers. There are many options for natural stone paver design including slate, granite, travertine, flagstone, marble, and limestone.
- Usage: Natural stone pavers are commonly used for garden steps, pathways, landscaping borders, patios, pool surrounds, and driveways.
- Appearance: Natural stone pavers come in a variety of colors, sizes, and shapes, making them well-suited to any application.
Install Pavers in San Diego
If your landscape could benefit from a new path or driveway, look no further than Eco Minded Solutions for the job. We have installed many applications of pavers in various, unique designs—so whatever you’re envisioning, we can make it happen! The options are nearly endless, so we are happy to sit down with you to discuss your vision to narrow down the best design for your needs.
Contact us online to set up a consultation for your paver installation in San Diego!
Read our reviews on Houzz. 4.7 stars from 32 reviews.