Water Feature Installation & Considerations
There are a number of elements to consider before designing or implementing a water feature, including:
- Design concept or theme of your outdoor space
- Space restrictions
- Layout and size of your property
- Water feature placement
- Proximity to water connections and drains
- Individual preferences
- Budgetary restrictions
- Choice of materials
- And more
We will assess your property to come up with the most practical design for your individual landscape.
Benefits of a Custom Water Feature
In addition to the added value to your San Diego home, a water feature has a number of other significant benefits:
- Noise reduction. Flowing water from a fountain or waterfall helps to mask and absorb the noises associated with city living.
- Enhanced air quality. Running water produces negative ions, which attract dust and other pollutants and help to purify the air around you.
- Wildlife attraction. Birds, butterflies, dragonflies, and small wildlife are drawn to water as a means of sustaining life. Once your water feature is installed, your yard will attract any number of colorful creatures as they use the water to drink and bathe.
- Health and wellness. Being in close proximity to water soothes the body and mind, and allows you to reach a healthy level of relaxation, peace, and wellness.
Fire Pit, Table, or Outdoor Fireplace Feature
Stay warm on those cool southern California evenings with a custom outdoor fireplace, fire pit, or fire table from Eco Minded Solutions. Regardless of the size or configuration of your backyard space, our talented team will design the perfect fire element to suit your needs, preferences, and lifestyle.
All our fire features are environmentally friendly, designed to keep energy consumption to a minimum. You can choose from a wood burning or gas-powered flame to create a truly unique environment, perfect for relaxing with family or hosting friends.
Fire Element Installation & Considerations
During the design phase, it’s important to consider the following:
- Placement – The location of your fire feature will help determine your safety and satisfaction. We will consider both convenience and space restrictions in our design.
- Size – Allow room for movement and seating, aiming for a minimum of seven feet around all sides of your fire pit or table.
- Type – The type of fire feature your choose for your landscape design should enhance your lifestyle and your property. Strategic placement can allow you to enjoy the warm glow from your fire both indoors and out, providing a focal point and gathering place you’ll enjoy for years to come.
Install a Fire or Water Feature in Your San Diego Landscape
If your landscape could use a sense of zen or relaxation, a fire or water feature is the perfect addition! Partner with Eco Minded Solutions to create a beautiful, custom feature that you and your family will love. You will be sure to feel a sense of calm and peace whenever you gather around your new fire pit or waterfall with family and friends.
Contact us online to set up a consultation for your fire or water feature installation in the San Diego area!
Featured Project: Encinitas
The fire features that dot the landscape of this beautiful Encinitas home, mimic the warm glow of the sun long after it has set. The fire table is used to create ambient lighting, and the combination of a fire table, fireplace, and gas heaters keep family and friends warm on cool nights. View in portfolio »Request a Consultation