Allied Gardens Custom Home Builders
The need to build with the environment in mind is more pronounced than ever before. Natural resources are precious, and we all need to do our part to preserve them. That’s why we at Eco Minded Solutions have also made green building our priority.
Our custom home building approach involves introducing our clients to eco-friendly features. We show them how certain features and changes can transform their Allied Gardens home significantly.
Are you interested in learning more about those eco-friendly features? Listed below are some of those features we can add to your property: Renewable Energy Sources – Renewable energy sources are more accessible than ever. Feel free to use them to supplement your consumption or rely on them fully if you’re trying to reduce your energy bills.
- Locally Sourced Materials – We save on fuel costs because the materials we use are locally sourced. Using locally sourced materials also means we can finish work on your home faster.
- Building according to Your Location – Designing a home according to its surroundings is a great way to maximize natural resources such as sunlight and wind. We will present that idea to you, and you can decide if you want it implemented.
- Improved Landscape Architecture –Improving the area surrounding your home can make a big difference if you use the free space to add eco-friendly features. Our landscape designers can work on that.
Whole Home Remodeling in Allied Gardens
Allied Gardens has a reputation for being one of the safest neighborhoods in California. It’s a place where kids are free to play outside without any worry.
The safe and welcoming environment provided by Allied Gardens is why so many people have fallen in love with it. If you’ve been living there for a while, the thought of moving away may be unappealing to you. Unfortunately, your broken down home may be making it tougher for you to stay.
Allow us at Eco Minded Solutions to work on your old home. We’ll apply the necessary upgrades that will make it feel as good as new.
Features we can add to your remodeled home include:
- Comfort-Focused Features – Older homes are typically lacking when it comes to comfort-focused features. By making repairs and adding new features, we’ll significantly increase your home’s comfort level.
- Design Upgrades – The appearance of your home needs to be improved during the renovation process. Let us know about any design ideas you have in mind, and we’ll include them in our building plans.
- Eco-Friendly Upgrades – Renovating also presents you with an opportunity to improve your home’s environmental profile. Now is a good time to add eco-friendly features that will turn your home into a more sustainable establishment.
- New Outdoor Elements – Remodeling doesn’t need to be limited to the four walls of the home. We can also extend our work outdoors and make changes to your backyard. Kitchen Remodeling in Allied Gardens
Visit the many restaurants around Allied Gardens, and you’ll quickly find a near endless assortment of incredible dishes. After enjoying those dishes, you’ll likely become interested in cooking them up yourself.
However, your current kitchen may be preventing you from cooking up those dishes. If that’s the case, allow us at Eco Minded Solutions to modernize that part of your home.
Features we can add to your remodeled kitchen include:
- Modern Kitchen Appliances and Ample Space to Accommodate Them
- New Fixtures Installed throughout the Kitchen
- New Lighting
- New Design That Fits in Better with Your Tastes
- Revamped Layout to Free Up More Space inside the Kitchen
Bathroom Remodeling in Allied Gardens
You may not be aware of it, but the bathroom in your Allied Gardens home could be quite wasteful. It makes sense when you think about it.
Old toilets, showers, and faucets tend to waste a lot of water whenever you use them. Even the lights inside your bathroom may be using more energy than they should.
Address the inefficiency issues inside your bathroom by hiring us to be your home builders. We’ll turn your bathroom into a more efficient part of your home by adding the features below:
- Low-Flow Fixtures
- Low-Flow Toilets
- Led Lighting
- Redesigned Ventilation
- Cabinets and Vanities Made from Recycled Materials
Design and Build Company in Allied Gardens
Eco Minded Solutions is a design and build company, and that’s something we put front and center at all times. Being a design and build company means that we take full responsibility for everything that happens throughout the project. Taking on that responsibility drives us to deliver high quality work every time.
Detailed below are some of the other benefits you can expect if you partner with us:
- Smooth Communication – We can address any issues that arise quickly because everyone is working for the same company. Communication issues will not be a threat to the progress of the project.
- No Delays – In addition to the elimination of communication issues, down time will also be decreased if you decide to hire us. Since you do not need to bring in outside specialists, the work on your home can keep going until we finish.
- Reduced Costs – You can cut down on the cost of constructing your new Allied Gardens home by working with a design and build company. Hiring specialists can be expensive, so eliminate the need for them by working with us.
Build your new home in Allied Gardens and see why it’s such a highly regarded neighborhood firsthand. Reach out to us at Eco Minded Solutions today, and let’s work together on your new Allied Gardens home!
Schedule a Remodel Consultation in Allied Gardens
If you decide to utilize our services, we’ll customize a design and build plan based on your needs. As one of the top luxury remodeling companies in Allied Gardens, we’re sure you’ll love the outcome!
To schedule a custom home remodeling consultation, contact Eco Minded Solutions today!Request a Consultation