Del Cerro Custom Home Builders
Sustainable building matters greatly to us at Eco Minded Solutions. We conserve our natural resources and prioritize using sustainably sourced materials whenever possible.
Using sustainably sourced materials does not mean that the quality of your Del Cerro home will be adversely affected. We can confidently say we have years of using them and have rave reviews from our clients.
Along with using sustainably sourced materials, there are other aspects of our green building approach that can be beneficial to your home:
- The Usage of Locally Sourced Materials – The materials we use, we source locally from our partners. Using locally sourced materials allows us to reduce the environmental impact of whichever project we’re working on.
- Proper Orientation of Your New Home – There are some spectacular views to be had in Del Cerro if your home is positioned correctly. Our landscape designers will take notes during construction and make the most beautiful views accessible to you.
- Thoughtfully Constructed Landscape Architecture – Your backyard can turn into the main conservation area for your home. We can install features to conserve resources, including equipment for collecting and storing rainwater.
- Integration of Alternative Energy Sources – We can also install alternative energy sources on your property. Rely on them to cut down your monthly energy bills and also help the environment in the process.
Whole-Home Remodeling in Del Cerro
Del Cerro is one of the best places to live long-term with your family. That’s especially true if you still have young children. They will benefit immensely from attending one of the many fine educational institutions in the area.
However, your old Del Cerro home may be giving you pause. After all, no parent wants their kids to stay in a home that is on the verge of breaking down. We at Eco Minded Solutions can help you with that problem.
Aside from custom home building, we also specialize in remodeling. Allow us to outline what we can do for your old Del Cerro home through remodeling:
- Make the Needed Repairs – Your old home probably has parts that have aged poorly over the years. It’s time to repair them properly and we can help you with that.
- Update Your Home’s Design Scheme –Like some parts of your home, its overall design scheme may have aged poorly as well. Get to work on changing that by hiring us as your home building partner.
- Install Quality of Life Additions – Modern home upgrades can significantly improve the quality of life for you and your family. Don’t forget to ask for them during the renovation process.
- Remodeling Using Sustainable Materials –We will continue to use sustainable materials for remodeling. You don’t need to worry about the environmental impact this project will have.
Kitchen Remodeling in Del Cerro
What’s the one addition you absolutely want to see in your new Del Cerro home? Many of our past clients talked about wanting a new kitchen. It’s easy to understand why they felt that way.
Renovating your kitchen can be a positive move for your household in a variety of ways. It can make cooking for your family more enjoyable. You may even entice your children to take an interest in cooking after upgrading that part of your home.
Aside from that, a modern kitchen can also significantly boost your home’s value. If you ever decide to sell your home, you’ll be glad you took the time to upgrade your kitchen first.
Upgrades we at Eco Minded Solutions can introduce to your kitchen include:
- Beautifully Crafted Kitchen Countertops
- Kitchen Cabinets Made from Recycled Materials
- Redesigned Floors
- Spaces to Accommodate New Appliances
- Improved Ventilation to Increase Airflow in the Kitchen
Bathroom Remodeling in Del Cerro
The kitchen is not the only part of your home that can benefit greatly from remodeling. Your bathroom could probably also use a makeover at this point.
Giving your bathroom a badly needed makeover again makes sense from a home value standpoint. Still, the real reason you should consider is it would make a big difference in home comfort. A new bathroom can feel like your own private sanctuary for relaxation after a long day at work.
Partner with us at Eco Minded Solutions if you want to improve your home bathroom. Features we can add to that part of your Del Cerro home include:
- Your Choice of Sauna
- New Bathtub and/or Shower
- Gentle LED Lighting
- New Bathroom Vanity
- New Bathroom Tiles
Design and Build Company in Del Cerro
You will likely be busy tending to other important matters while the project is taking place. If that’s the case, working with a design and build company like us can make the home building process easier to manage.
We at Eco Minded Solutions will help you handle every aspect of the construction project. There’s no need to drop everything to focus on your new Del Cerro home.
Other benefits of working with a design and build company include:
- Easy Coordination of the Entire Project – Whenever you’re busy, you can coordinate with us the steps you want to take with the project. Our lines of communication are always open so feel free to reach out to us whenever the need presents itself.
- Reduced Costs – You’re only working with one group of custom home builders. Don’t worry about spending extra money to bring in specialists.
- Quick Completion – It’s easier to complete a project when everyone is working in unison. Your home will be ready right on schedule and possibly even ahead of that.
Setting roots down in Del Cerro could be the right move for you and your family. Contact us at Eco Minded Solutions and get established there as soon as possible!
Schedule Your Remodeling or Landscaping Consultation in Del Cerro
Ready to work with a knowledgeable, reliable, and experienced design+build team in Del Cerro? Eco Minded Solutions is the right company for you! We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations with dazzling, functional, eco-friendly designs.
Let us make your dreams of a picture-perfect home and landscape come true—contact us today to schedule your free home or landscape design consultation!Request a Consultation
Ready to Learn More? Book a FREE Consultation NowSchedule a Consultation