Our Landscape Styles & Features in Del Mar
With our design+build approach, we put the power in your hands to guide your Del Mar landscape design. We start by sitting down with you to discuss your visions and expectations so that you are thoroughly satisfied with the final result.
While we always prioritize our clients’ goals and sustainable practices, we often draw from a number of classic styles when designing a landscape. All of these styles can be customized to suit your personal style and fulfill your every need. Our landscape design styles include:
- Xeriscaping: Using native plants that require minimal water and employ smart irrigation systems to minimize water use and maintenance
- Contemporary or Modern: Employing symmetry and geometry to create eye-catching designs
- Mediterranean: Combining French, Italian, Greek, and Spanish styles to capture a casual elegance
- Tropical: Bringing the look and feel of a personal oasis to your own doorstep
- Zen: Welcoming peace and tranquility to your backyard retreat
- Formal or English: Creating a maze of foliage to bring a royal feel to your landscape
- Oriental or Feng Shui: Connecting man with nature by creating a positive energy flow
In addition to our variety of styles, we also specialize in a number of features, which include:
- Hardscape and Patio Design
- Landscape Construction
- Fire Pits and Water Features
- Irrigation Systems
- Paver Design
- Swimming Pools
- Outdoor Kitchens and Living Spaces
- Landscape Lighting
- Outdoor Furniture
Our Landscape Design Process in Del Mar
With each design+build project, we take careful steps to ensure that the final product is as close to your original vision as possible. We start with an initial intake meeting to gain a thorough understanding of your short- and long-term goals, as well as style and design preferences. From there, a preliminary design is created to outline the specifications of your project. We will review it with you and make any changes necessary.
Once the design is approved and the timeline is set, construction can begin! You will meet with your EMS project manager who will take charge of the team and keep you informed throughout the building process. When the project is complete, we will do a final walk-through alongside you. If you find any element to be unsatisfactory, we will work to rectify it until you are 100% satisfied.
Schedule a Landscape Design Consultation in Del Mar
If you are ready to begin planning your custom landscape design, Eco Minded Solutions is the team for you! We have spent the past decade perfecting our process so that we can bring you the best in sustainable, luxury landscape design. Explore our portfolio and check out our awards to learn more about our capabilities in the San Diego area.
To schedule a consultation for your landscape design in Del Mar, contact us today!Request a Consultation