Garden Design in San Diego, CA
Do you wish your outdoor space had more to offer? If you dream of being surrounded by gorgeous greenery in a yard that suits your tastes and lifestyle, bring your vision to life with help from Eco Minded Solutions.
We are garden design specialists offering backyard landscaping to residents of San Diego and the surrounding communities. Our custom outdoor designs center on creating a drought-tolerant landscape that works with the dry California climate instead of competing with it. The result is a distinctive, personalized look that beautifies your home while minimizing costs, maintenance, and the environmental impact of your property.
For high-quality landscape design in San Diego North County, please schedule a free consulting session with Eco Minded Solutions.
Garden Design to Suit Your Lifestyle
You have endless options for designing a garden landscape that speaks to you. Whether you have a small courtyard or a sprawling estate, our landscape architects can transform the outdoor space to meet your needs. Our designs are family-oriented, without compromise, and within your budget. Consider some of the styles we have experience with:
- Mediterranean landscape design
- Tropical backyard landscaping
- Modern landscape design
- Formal English gardens
- Zen gardens
- Feng Shui garden landscapes
- And many others
Elements of Garden Design
Many components come together to make your backyard landscape feel just right. Once the hardscape structures are in place, you can focus on the living elements of your garden. These include:
- Lawns: Consider keeping at least a portion of your existing grass if you want to provide a soft, open space for your kids and pets to play.
- Drought-tolerant trees, flowers, and shrubs: These provide breathtaking beauty to your property and require less water and maintenance than a traditional lawn.
- Ground cover: When you want to add greenery to large areas of your yard, you can do so with ground cover instead of grass.
- Container plants: Hardscaped surfaces are easier to maintain than a yard full of plants. To liven up your deck, patio, or balcony, consider adding a container garden.
- Living walls: These make beautiful additions to your garden while consuming very little water.
- Artificial turf: If you love the idea of grass but hate the costs, water consumption, and upkeep of a real lawn, we’ll help you decide if artificial turf is a viable alternative for you.
Our Garden Design/Build Process
Our relationship with you begins with an on-site consultation where you share your ideas for a new garden design, and we offer our expert tips and opinions. To ensure your goals are met and your budget stays on track, you remain an integral part of the decision-making process.
At Eco Minded Solutions, we don’t just design beautiful gardens—we also build them. Our knowledgeable and experienced landscape contractors will implement a distinctive design to create a look that’s just right for your home.
When a single landscaping company handles the design/build process from start to finish, you benefit in the following ways:
- Greater control during the project
- Reduced financial risk
- Reined in costs
- Consolidated timeframe
- Superior finished quality
Schedule a Garden Design Consultation in San Diego, CA
From the initial consulting visit to the final sign-off, Eco Minded Solutions is dedicated to meeting your needs. We will listen closely to your ideas and ensure we’re delivering exactly what you want. Our attention to detail ensures you will be 100 percent satisfied with your new garden landscape.
To speak with our landscape designers about starting your backyard transformation, please contact Eco Minded Solutions in San Diego today.
Read our reviews on Houzz. 4.7 stars from 32 reviews.